Tuesday, February 28, 2012

5/365

I didn't sew today, I just had the intention to do it. In one moment I saw this picture, the future scarf left by me on the table by the sewing machine, beautiful afternoon light... 5/365

The day was full of little nice and little sad moments - to wake up late and feel myself tired, reading a book while waiting for my turn at the dentist, probably the only time I've been alone today..., I droped a short visit to my friend and had a nice talk with her, she smelled (her perfume) so good and I told her that...Exploring in Eco shop I bought Quinoa (I never ate it before),vegetable pate (love it), soy cream and tofu (I found one interesting receipe here and wanna try it)... In the afternoon we loved and hated each other a lot of times with my middle son - Arnau :), and then, playing with the smallest one, see how he laughs made me feel happy again.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up! Yes, my Margo is growing up fast. She is much taller this year and wanting to be my helper.
    Can't wait to hear what you think of Quinoa. I am trying it out too. I like it.

    ReplyDelete